Know your forgotten aadhaar number and enrollment number with your name and date of birth and phone number too. its good idea for people who lost aadhaar card aadhar number.
How to get an aadhaar card details by using enrollment number?
Dear candidates, you should following basic details to get more details about aadhar
- Full name
- Mobile Number or email.
If Mobile or email Not linked to Aadhaar Number. just go for aadhaar Mobile no update option. or else read the full article and decide what you want to do Now!
check main aadhaar download page to know possible ways to download aadhaar.
Note: you cannot download Aadhaar without EID or Aadhaar number. (But you can know these details by Name, email, Mobile Number ).
Ways to get an aadhaar card number:
To obtain an aadhaar or apply for aadhaar, you require visiting the authorized aadhaar enrollment center close by you with several certain files as well as documents of your address proof as well as identity. But, you can go to any enrolment camp authorized by this unique identification authority of India. The finishing procedure is listed in the following points. You can get an aadhaar card or enrolment slip. It keeps a track of this as well as you can recover your aadhaar card number by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to visit this official website eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in.
- Note the mobile number that you offered at the time of enrolment is essential for this process.
- Now, you can select the aadhaar number or enrollment ID.
- Then, this is a time to you can enter the security code as well as click on get OTP.
- You will get an SMS on your register mobile number or an email. It contains an OTP.
- Enter the password as well as you will get the aadhaar number id on your mobile or email.
Hence, this is the simplest process to get the aadhaar card or enrolment by using online process.
Aadhar card download by name and date of birth
yes! you can download now aadhaar card by name and date of birth and phone number etc. but you have to follow little more step, that is knowing your aadhaar number.
Now you can get Aadhaar number details by phone number.
Now resident of aadhar registred can get forgotten either Aadhar Number / UID or EID Enrolment identifciation Number.To download aadhar card or aadhar status without aadhar number is now possible.
okay,But We need exact name and either email id or Phone number which are registred with Aadhar centre.
if we unable to retrive with name and phone number. then we can also check / verify registred phone number and email id with aadhar resident serivces section.
Know your Aadhaar Number or EID: https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid (if it says service unavailable then try again or go for option 3 below)
To know your Aadhaar Number: With Enrollment id https://resident.uidai.gov.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
then follow then opt for additional services.
case 2: Unable to find your aadhaar Details; don’t worry just go to any nearest aadhaar permanent center tap your fingerprint then access your data.
Don’t forget to comment below to know how much help you.
Find your aadhar center
I guess now aadhar card download by name and date of birth causes identity theft for the better option as mentioned above or go to nearest aadhar center.
case 3: Some illiterates may not provide the phone number and email for those better to visit permanent aadhar enrollment center.
- Aadhaar application form
- aadhaar linking to gas LPG
- Update mobile number in aadhaar
- Retrieve aadhaar number with Date of birth & name.
aadhar card details by number /(aadhar / Enrollmenent / Name / date of birth.
you may get an idea to Search aadhaar records of Indian residents as aadhar database search. But every Indian citizen their data only. not other using the above details.
AADHAR card status by name & DOB
First of all, there was no ideal tracking system to check aadhaar status by name earlier. but you can do this following some additional step mentioned below.
- visit UIdai Self service update portal SSUP, https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid.
- Enter either Aadhar Number or enrollment Number along with name, email, Mobile Number details.
- But this way at least one Aadhar Id required.
- After entering the details you will get Aadhaar / enrollment number in your Mobile By SMS.
- Once you got the Aadhar card Details by Name and Mobile, you may go for aadhaar download or aadhaar status also to correct uidai details.
Checking aadhar status by number is very easy.
Enter your Aadhaar Number
Then Include Full name, date of Birth and Mobile Number to check the Aadhaaar status by name.
Here are the TOP 3 SSUP uidai resident Portal services
- E Aadhar card Download online eaadhaar.gov.in
- Aadhar Card Status E Aadhaar card www.uidai.gov.in Aadhaar Card Update Status
- Aadhar update / Aadhaar Card Correction Status Online ssup.uidai.gov.in
About Aadhaar story
Aadhaar is a unique identification number which is issued by unique identification authority of India to individuals for the purpose of establishing a unique identification of every single person. It is actually a twelve digit number as well as not a card which is unique for every individual who enrolls or apply to obtain both the women and men aadhaar card. and regulatory body for this. Its meant for individuals of any age for the purpose of establishing identities. and not an essential approach instead of it is voluntary-related as well as any individuals who are interested. apply to get an aadhaar number. It will be provided with only one unique number as well as not multiple
It will be provided with only one unique number as well as not multiple unique ID numbers. and valid for the entire life of an individual as well as it does not need to alter or renowned from time to time. Most of the people can obtain his/her aadhaar number for free of cost. It can be used while applying for the passport, booking e-tickets as well as opening a bank account. It will be your identity which will offer which provide you with the simplest way of describing who are you.
How many of you Paid for Aadhaar enrollment? it’s crime!
Question 1: Is there any way to know aadhaar number by name?
N0, You cannot do without Aadhaar or enrollment Details.
Question 2; how to get aadhar card number without enrolment number?
you can download by aadhaar number but you don’t aadhaar also. then go to find UID / EID Option In aadhar Portal.
- Enter your Full name
- Mobile or email
With only 1 Mobile Number along with the Full name. you can download aadhar card without enrollment number.
Question 3: how to update Mobile no in aadhar card?
Now your question is downloading/checking aadhar status by name, Full name and email or Number. we able get aadhar details and download /update check status of e aadhar.
However, some cases
- No mobile number,
- No Aadhaar
- No enrollment ID
- Sometimes we don’t know exact name or date of birth.
- I have aadhaar No problem!
- I have enrollment ID No problem1]
- My mobile already linked to Aadhaar My Luck!
- Oh yeah! my email enclosed with Aadhar last option.
if none of the above Just go nearest aadhaar center don’t pay them because already govt paying (100+INR for 1 person). but you have to what a government.