download adhaar card with UID Number is quite simple rather than downloading it by enrollment Number. Only two options left for downloading adhaar card online. for offline options, the postal department may not receive orders from uidai to deliver adhaar cards to residents by post.
How to download adhaar card with adhaar Number?
Process flow: uidai gov in>> download adhaar>> e adhaar.uidai.gov.in >> Enter Adhaar Number & details>> validate & download.
Before downloading adhaar card make sure to check adhaar card status to know either it approved or not.
Make sure to you have installed adobe acrobat reader in the computer.
- Visit uidai. gov in or e aadhar download Portal bottom of the below.
- Select Adhar Number instead of Enrollment Id.
- Enter your 12 digits adhaar Number to proceed to download.
- After that Enter Full Name as same as in the adhar details.
- Mobile Number & Pincode are mandatory.
- After entry of the Mobile, an OTP will be sent to your Mobile Number. Then enter the same in the Uidai Portal.
- click on validate and download the adhaar card.
- and the validation process goes below.
validate the E adhaar card by digital signatures
- OPen the adhaar card with Pincode as a Password. Right, Click on validity unknown the select validate.
- Click on signature Properties and then go for Show Certificates
- Verify if the Security certificate Named as ‘NIC sub-CA for NIC 2011, National Informatics Center“
- This Certification issued by govt of India.
- Click Trust tab and then add to Trusted certificates. Then follow further steps
- Use this certificate as a trusted root click on OK.
- Final Step, click on Validate Signature.