There are two methods available to download adhaar card online. One way is providing aadhar Number and the 2nd way is downloading with enrollment number.
adhar card download online by enrollment no
Why we have to download online? earlier uidai India sent residents by post but now the only option is available by downloading adhaar portal. this reduced lot headache. In Rural areas, People are paying 50-Rupees for eseva or internet centers to provide color xerox of adhaar card later lamination cost includes 25-100 Rupees.
Quick process to download
- visit the SSUP Portal.
- Click on download this page brings you to the new page https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- The download form looks like below image
- Click on select Enrollment IDand Enter EID below format (1234/12345/12345). Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy mm:ss)
- Enter Full Name as same as On the Enrollment Slip.
- Your Area Pincode available on the Enrollment Slip.
- Provide captcha verification code as same on the Box.
- Registered Mobile Number and Click on Get One time password. If you forgot mobile number then update mobile Number In adhaar
Final Step download by EID
- Enter OTP to validate & download the Adhaar card.
- Enter Pincode to open the e aadhaar card.
- Later validate it by adding security certificates to the system the Then Proceed to Print.
How to Know Adhaar Number with Enrollment Id?
- In this method, uid number will be sent to your registered Mobile Number.
- visit https://uidai.gov.in/ Enrollment services>> get UID Number on mobile.
- Enter Enrollment ID looks like EID (1234/12345/12345). Date/Time (dd/mm/yyyy mm:ss)
- Enter Mobile Number and click verify authorize with OTP. Then Get on Mobile.